BEYES CANADA - Automatic Handpiece Maintenance System
Clean THREE handpieces per cycle!
Handpieces are among the most significant investments in the dental office. It is crucial to maintain their effectiveness, so the practitioner can continue to have the cutting efficiency and durability needed. CareMaster® is the solution for dynamic clinical needs.
- Maximize the lifespan of your handpieces
- Economical, efficient and time-saving
- Filtered air is used to rotate the handpieces for safety
- Provides care for all handpiece brands
- Disposable mist filtration system
- Solution level indicator
- Detachable door for easy cleaning
- Easy replenishment of solution tank
- Consistent and extremely efficient maintenance of up to 3 handpieces per cycle
S : Short Cycle for High Speed Handpieces (Approx. 35 seconds)
L : Long Cycle for Low Speed Handpieces (Approx. 45 seconds)
E : Extra Long Cycle for Speed Reduction Handpieces (Approx. 50 seconds)
Spray mist is generally absorbed within the disposable filter sponges that are easily exchanged.
Built-in air regulator to ensure proper maintenance.
|Rated Voltage||AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Working Pressure||0.35-0.40Mpa (3.5-4.0KGf/cm2)(50-60psi)|
|Kit Contents||CareMaster® Unit, 1000ml CareMaster® Solution Plus, Mist Filter Set (pack of 12 pieces), Oil Absorber Sheets (Pack of 20), Oil Replenish Funnel with Filter, Power Cord, Air Tube|